Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Final Days of Nice Weather



I love that we live somewhere that has 4 seasons, because it makes me appreciate my two favorite seasons........Spring and Summer. Even though it's Fall, the weather has been unseasonably warm lately. The kids have been able to ride bikes, play in the yard, and go to the park. I know we have to enjoy it, because soon it'll be windy, snowy and cold. Uuuug! I know winter is looming. It's kinda depressing, actually:)

These pics are from a couple of days ago. When Micaela and Anthon got home from school I packed a picnic lunch and we headed to the park to enjoy the nice weather. We have to soak all the sun in that we can, so that we can make it to April.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

We've had some great weather here too. Like yours, ours will soon be changing to a "Winter Wonderland". I don't mine the cold & snow though, the kids have a blast & I get some great pictures.

I love the park pics you took, esp with the mountains in the background.