Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Day of School for Everyone!

Okay, obviously I'm behind on my blogging if I'm barely posting first day of school pics. School has been in for about a month for us. So life has been crazy busy! I feel like I have a second to breathe, so I thought I'd share some pics.
All three of our children are loving school!!! And I am too, I even get 2 and 1/2 hours all to myself, twice a week. (The only funny thing though, is I usually spend those two hours running errands for my kids....like getting birthday party presents, stuff they needs for school, etc. )!
Anthon is even taking a two day a week little 3 year old school in our neighborhood.
Micaela is in Kindergarten this year. She barely missed the deadline, so she's one of the oldest in her grades, and is already reading chapter books. She always comes home so wound up and crazy. The minute the carpool hits our culdesac you can hear them. They have the windows down and are totally screaming and yelling. The first time I heard the noise it kind of scared me, I thought for sure someone was dying or just got ran over.
Lauren is in second grade and is such an excellent student. We love the little girl she is turning into. She is so confident, is liked by everyone, very easy to get along with (but she also has a strong personality and does not let people push her around---we're glad for that!) and is very conscientious when it comes to her school work.

3 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

Very fun pictures... your kids are all so grown up!

I agree--my 2 1/2 hour "free time" two times a week turns into 2 1/2 hour frenzy time as I try to run errands all over the county and get back in time to pick up. I think I should run errands with kids in tow so that I can lounge and read and relax during free time... I might have to try that out!

I think you just highlight the boxes (in edit post mode) by clicking on them, then hit delete. If that doesn't work, can you put the cursor after the box and hit backspace? If that doesn't work, I must be a rooky too :).

Brynn said...

HOLY COW girlie, I was beginning to think my mom was going to have to call your mom to make sure you were okay! LOL Glad to hear you've just been busy.

The first day pics are darling! I can't believe how grown up the girls are esp. (I've never "met" Anthon).

Hilarie said...

such cute pictures! they are all so darling and grown up! you must be loving your days. a little piece and quiet to yourself...